Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Red, white and Black

I'm not a big fan of red. But I guess, the love season is doing things to me :)

So here goes my recent office look with a pop of red and some positivity notes.


I've always been fond of the combination - red and black redbla. Though I don't wear it often, I like it because it always works and has a great visual impact! This time, I wanted a softer impact, so I added a white tee with a little red on it. And here it comes:


Ama BIG BOSS :-P
 See the brown DOGGIE in my hair? It came out of a Kinder surprise egg of my girl :-D
I like adding some playfulness into my daily outfits like this. FEELING BEAUTIFUL and HAVING FUN is the two most important things in fashion, right?

 So let's look for beauty and fun in every step of the way!

Because after all...


No comments:

Post a Comment