Sunday, February 22, 2015

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring~!

I live in the coldest capital city of the world - Ulaanbaatar. Which makes me a tough fashionista :)


It is truly hard to maintain balance between looking fashionable and staying warm. I did learn some lessons about putting my health at stake this winter, so I had to go safer. But I still had to DO SOMETHING, right?!

So this was my main outfit for winter days... I chose my favorite red and black combo for some impact.
COAT: Daser - Turkish brand (similar here)
HAT&SCARF: Gobi Cashmere - Mongolian brand
BOOTS: Chloe (similar here)
How do I look, guys?
I wanted to present my winter style before the winter has ended.
HURRAY, now Spring is coming!!! I'll meet you in the spring with much more styles and ideas~~! XOXO

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Yours,

The Fashion Miner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment